Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sunday Soother Juice

Morning lovies!
Had a birthday for a dear friend yesterday, cake was loved and prezzies. She's a newer vegetarian so I got her a pretty Vegan cookbook which I forgot to take a picture of, along with apple ice wine. I made my first ever, requested, orange creamsicle cake and had serious fun decorating it. Came out like this:




Woke up needing some juice to settle my stomach, I don't usually eat a slice of cake with buttercream but it was a special occasion. Kind of heavy though so I felt a bit sluggish. Made juice with some stuff to help my tummy, it's got a nice ginger kick, hope you like.

SUNDAY SOOTHER JUICE:
Ingredients:

1/2 ripe papaya, cubed
1/2 lime, no peel
1 carrot
4 apples
1 orange
1/2 cucumber, peeled
2 chard leaves
1 know ginger
Run all through juicer and serve over ice.
Makes 2 servings.


That time when I was daydreaming and didn't notice my Juicing jug was full to capacity and had overflowed. Ah! Sunday, sleepy Sunday morning's. Have a blessed day!


No comments :

Post a Comment