Translate

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bed is the Best Place to be

It turns out that the reason I have been feeling so unwell since Friday night is good old fashioned stomach flu. I had not even thought to consider the flu because I am usually having reactions to gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, grains, dust, etc. It's a nice change of pace to have something so staid. I have been in bed resting since Friday night and had to cancel all weekend plans, totally blows. I had so much I wanted to accomplish, organizing, painting, menu planning, meal prep, exercising, visits with friends, baking. All are waiting in the wings until I get better and I am staying in as per my Poppa Bear's insisting that I am to do Nada. I am on the B. R. A. T diet. Bananas, Rice-didnt eat any, Apple sauce, Toast. Along with Ginger ale and tea with loads of water. I am actually starting to feel better today but still have the aches and chills along with cool fever dreams. I was dodging bullets, saving lives and kung-fu swirling in my dreams, not too shabby. My beloved has been keeping me company by watching movies, it's fun to listen to him go off on a tangent when he sees civilian mistakes and incidences that would never happen in real military life. My Poppa Bear, once a Marine, always a Marine. I love him all the more in these lovely, endearing and shared moments. I feel so grateful for him, he makes the sick days better.
So, I am back to bed now but wanted to leave you with a happy moment and come back tomorrow because there's a new vegan and raw food recipe that I will post. Have a blessed and happy Sunday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment