Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Enzyme Tummy Soother Juice



I went to bed with what seemed like a severe reaction, I swelled, really bad headache and no energy. It came on in the later part of the day & I am trying to narrow down the culprit. All I know is when I weighed myself last night & again this morning, there was a 5 lb difference. My eczema has flared again and stomach problems abound so I decided some serious juicing, loads of water, and my herbal teas are on the menu for today. Here is the juice recipe that I added loads of stomach soothers to. It will also help you flush out what is hurting your body, just be sure to drink plenty of water. This is one of the joys of having gluten allergies, among others; we may not always know what triggers a response but acting quickly to help your body regain balance is the best thing to do for your body. Be kind to yourself, rest, and take in healthy things.
This too shall pass.

ENZYME TUMMY SOOTHER JUICE:
Ingredients:

1/4 Ripe Papaya
1/2 Cucumber, peeled
1 Knob Ginger
1/2 Lime, peeled
3 Romaine Lettuce
2 Apples
1 Stalk Celery
1/4 Fennel bulb

Pass all through juicer and serve over ice. Makes 1 serving.

No comments :

Post a Comment