Translate

Monday, February 18, 2013

Pikelets test run

So the Pikelets recipe I tried that were grain-free and gluten-free, ended up being quite delicious with savoury foods added to them. I ate mine with fresh basil, tomato with Herbamare, & a nice piece of garlicky fish I had left over in my fridge. I added a dollop of mayo to one just to see if it made a difference. Honestly, homemade mayo is so good and fat makes the taste buds dance so of course it tasted great but that's being kept to a minimal while I clean eat. Here are the pics below, I will be coming up with my own variation of this recipe which was not mine. The reason is that I found it tastes way too strongly of baking soda, the strong tastes of the food I paired with then covered this offensive taste until I tried them on their own. Will be posting that at a later date. I have not made my vegetable, vegan sandwich slather yet but will when I get home so it will be posted as promised soon.
Have a lovely blessed week sweetpea's!












No comments :

Post a Comment