Translate

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Playing in the kitchen

I am in the process of trying out some recipes that are grain-free flatbread/crepe re-placers. I have never had pikelets but am looking forward to having something portable that I can eat fillings with as I go off gallivanting tomorrow. I will post pics along with my thoughts, this recipe was given to me by someone who follows Paleo diet. I am not a Paleo follower as I have a really hard time with red meat of any kind and I don't eat pork, they just don't digest well and being woken up at 2am with debilitating cramps is not my idea of fun. My man recommends branch chain aminos along with my digestive enzymes, I will test this out once I stabilize my current digestive/reactive challenges.
I am making a sandwich vegetable slather but forgot to soak the nuts overnight so I will post this tomorrow along with pics.

I am feeling really great today, the bloating is going way down, my face is not itchy, I have more energy than I have in weeks, and I even managed to do some gentle yoga stretches today. Digestive health really impacts overall health, I feel the probiotics are making headway and steering clear of all grains is definitely showing promise. Wow, more food challenges in the kitchen to dive into in such a short period of time. It seems when I finally felt confident in the gluten-free genre, life decided I should not rest too comfortably on my laurels.
Sidebar: I am eating a nectarine as I write this and it is the best I have had in longer than I can remember. It's the little things that bring happy moments too ;D

Looking forward to bringing yummie's to your tummie's tomorrow. Have a beautiful Sunday my lovelies.

As always, take care, be well, & love freely. K



No comments :

Post a Comment