Translate

Monday, November 17, 2014

Blog Newbie


So, I am learning the ins and outs of blogging on blogger, I decided that it was time to take blogging more seriously or give it up. The first of the two choices won out but I am pulling my hair out and reminding myself to take breaks so I actually get this done. I am also of a mind that chocolate and Earl Grey decaff tea are a big help, along with all the wonderful bloggers that have come before me and have been kind enough to share their wisdom and how-to's. I will post links to those blogs when I get this figured out and have it all organized, for now, please bear with me and all the changes. I am not a tech person at all and as embarrassing as it may be, it is honest. Hey, I'm a Chef, I make you a beautiful meal and a dessert to knock your socks off; post on a blog? Maybe, not so good. lol!
I am really trying to get a recipe index set up among other things to make holiday baking easier, it will come. In the mean time, another cup of tea is in order along with a positive quote pic.

No comments :

Post a Comment