Translate

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Just wanted to post the cute mini holiday cupcakes I made for the family party. All of us celebrated on the 20th because we are away and busy but we still wanted a special Christmas celebration before we left. It was food, games, laughter, fun, more food, prezzie's, and dessert. Typical of us, we got so wrapped up in everything that no pictures were taken but I snapped a few before when I was decorating and the apple pies were cooling. Cupcakes were gluten free but the pies were for others and used store bought crusts that I wore gloves to assemble. I want to wish you all very happy and safe holidays and all the best for the new year! God bless you and keep you, in Jesus name. Selah.
Merry Christmas!











No comments :

Post a Comment