Translate

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day 7 Whole 30 Journey


This is going to be a short post, someone we knew passed away & it's been a quiet day of regrouping, listening, & spending time with loved one's.

The day started off with serious eczema & allergies. I didn't feel well & I was forced to take meds for them. Relief after they kicked in & I accepted that ground beef & beef in general is not something my body likes or tolerates. I had a very simple day of mostly smoothies, bone broth, fruits, vegetables and roast chicken with lacto-kraut. Food was hard to eat, I am hoping tomorrow will be better. Have a blessed Sunday everyone & cherish your loved one's.

R. I. P Lady G. I pray you are in a better place & happy that the painful suffering is over. God loves you. We will miss you.

No comments :

Post a Comment