Translate

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Lemongrass Mango Tango Smoothie



Hello Lovelies. I have been quiet for the past few days because I was suffering with a severe migraine and being near tech or lights is impossible during those moments. I have a few recipes I had wanted to post and I will get to them in the coming week, for now I am giving you a simple smoothie that was surprisingly good. I have been on a lemongrass kick and woke up this morning wanting it, and a drink seemed a fun way to go. Enjoy!

LEMONGRASS MANGO TANGO SMOOTHIE
Ingredients:
1/4 Cup Frozen sliced strawberries
1/4 Cup Frozen Mango cubes
1 tsp Frozen chopped lemongrass
1 tsp Unsweetened almond butter
2 tsp Flax oil
1 tsp Coconut oil
1 tsp Maple syrup
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 Tbsp Hemp protein powder
1 Cup Unsweetened almond milk

Blend all and drink immediately.
Makes 1 serving


No comments :

Post a Comment