Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Healing Cleanse Day 1


I have begun my 1st day of this healing cleanse that I am praying will stop my body from being in constant allergy mode, help my thyroid, help my digestion, and clear up my eczema. I have decided to do a modified pescetarian/vegetarian/cleaneating diet for 14 days. I must say that I am feeling great! I have had energy, made some progress on my cookbook, have been working on some new recipes that will be posted in a little while, and have been in a very positive/creative frame of mind. This is bringing up feelings of joy and gratitude, I am so happy to have the opportunity to do something good for my health. It's definitely a blessing and I am embracing all that's to come.
I will be keeping a mini journal on the blog and will give an overview along with results & recipes when I am done.
As far as supplements go, I am taking probiotics, enzymes specifically formulated for inflammation, Amla to support my immune system & liver, along with the regular vitamins I take. Things like B12, Folic acid, Zinc, Vitamin D, and iodine.
My favourite thing right now are the Detox water's, I really like the apple one. I will post recipes for those too really soon. Let me know about your Detox or cleanse experiences, just comment below.

No comments :

Post a Comment