Translate

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Out in Nature and Geese!


We went on a walk in one of the big nature parks not too far, it was a glorious and unseasonably warm fall day. Everyone was out taking advantage including all these guys and gals of the feathered variety, down below. There were so many, I had never seen that large a group of geese. They were super chill and did not mind the humans at all.


So many, their plumage was stunning and they were really big! I liked watching them nestle in to chillax in the shade or out in the sunny spots.


So wonderful, I often feel very blessed by how fortunate we are to have these nature reserves in and around the city. Québec groups protect wildlife and we all get to appreciate the benefits.


These two in the pic above got into a battle seconds after I snapped this pic.The one on the left was not happy with the one on the right. What a feather's flying, loud squabbling, shoving, testosterone filled silly moment. These two down below, however, were content to pick for food in the grass and then just relaxed. That's them basking in the sun, I thought it was awesome with a cape that they allowed me to get that close to snap pictures.




All in all we walked for about 3 hours, I grabbed some booklets on cool parks, different sight seeing tours, and great touristy stuff, to bring and show Poppa Bear. He sent me this Goku pic and I liked it so am posting it on here. Long distance can have sweet moments, even when you miss things like this:

1 comment :