Translate

Monday, April 25, 2016

Oil Pulling & Day 25 of the Self-Love Detox Challenge

        Have you heard of Oil Pulling? It is one of the most effective ways to start detoxing your bodies in a completely natural manner. For more information: http://www.jeremiahboehner.com/oil-pulling-the-weird-ritual-that-has-amazing-results/:    
Morning lovelies,

This is going to be a very short post about oil pulling, something I really believe in and have passed along to quite a few people. I learned about oil pulling a couple of years ago when I kept having dental issues that my dentist could not stop from happening. She was making loads off of fixing the problems but could not prevent them; and I became really frustrated with the process of degradation to my gums without preventative measures being presented. As per my usual, I sought out alternatives. Lo' & behold, the life changing magic of oil pulling found it's way into my life and I am so glad it did. If you have never heard of this, I truly think you need to start. It will change your life, cut your dental bills, regenerate gums/teeth in ways you would not believe, and it is painless! Read the infographics I came across from Pinterest and other blogs, to learn more. I also included a link to a Youtube video in case you were not sure of this easy procedure. 
Happy teeth and gums are a beautiful thing. Enjoy!
                               

                                
I use organic regular (not toasted sesame oil, as I was told this is the best from the ayurvedic sorce that I first learned from. Do what works for you.
                               




No comments :

Post a Comment