Translate

Friday, June 17, 2016

Busy, Busy! Summer Time Break


Hi lovelies,

I am writing this post because I am super busy at the moment and am taking the rest of June, all of July through to the first 2 weeks of August off, from blogging.
I don't have much of a choice, as I have much to accomplish, very little time to do it in, and loads of new stuff keeping me super occupied. 
Firstly, there's new cooliosity for the business which has just arrived:
It's truly exciting because I got to design most of what I will be using for my new bespoke jams & jelly items; which I will be selling on Etsy. I used vistaprint and got great discounts, saved loads and it looks professional, with my personal touch. Here's a bit of a sneak peek:
I am adding some wonderful new flavours and am going to offer some very unique combinations, that people have been going nuts over. The lilac and pineapple jelly seems to be the most popular, for the moment.
I am using so many fun food combos, I cannot wait for my Mango Madness recipe to be tasted and my French Apple Jelly. It promises to be deliciously enticing! 
Here's some yumminess on toast:
That was my first taste of my Brambleberry & Lilac Jam, it was boomtastic!
Yes, it will be on offer in the Etsy shop. 
As I mentioned before, this new business means a new blog complete with matching name and a total make-over. 
It is taking up much of my free time; and I feel that committing to it is important because I want it to be great for all of you who read this blog. It's time to upgrade and give you all a site that is easier to navigate, while keeping what you enjoy about this blog.
I am working hard on gardening, when I can fit it in between work, the new blog, and the business. It's time consuming in ways I never realized before and has given me a healthy appreciation of the effort that goes into putting food on my plate. Farmers work so hard and I respect and am humbled by it.
Egg shells help a lot in the garden but are sticky gross:
It's also summer time and that means more outings, more bbq's, more family & friends time, & adventure's to be had. I have been really feeling God moving in my life lately, so positive, and I feel happy trusting Him with my path. 
All these things combined are why I have decided to take a short summer hiatus.
 I will definitely be back by mid- August and God willing, I will be able to invite you all to the new blog with cool stuff to discover and benefit from. I have big plans for new content, new social media stuff, and there will be giveaways that you wonderful readers will enjoy. 
So, for now I want to wish you all a gorgeous, safe, blessed, and happy summer. Remember to be kind to others, to yourselves, and keep on shining.


Come back & don't forget to subscribe to keep up and to know about all the exciting newness, as soon as it happens! 


No comments :

Post a Comment