Translate

Saturday, December 13, 2014

2 Juices! Chou de mon Coeur & The Super Charge!

Happy Saturday! I will post the final recipe for the 12 days of Gluten-free Christmas Cookie Recipes later on but right now we are on the juice kick!



I am big on doing a cleanse just before Christmas arrives, I notice a huge difference in my energy levels, my moods, and my clothes fitting properly. Plus my thyroid, skin, hair & nails really show their appreciation! The recipes are as follows:

CHOU DE MON COEUR JUICE
(This is the green guy)
1/4 Fennel bulb
1/4 Green Cabbage
1/2 Cucumber
4 Red Apples
10 Mint leaves which I whizzed in 1/4 Cup Spring water

Run them all through the juicer & serve over ice. Enjoy!

THE SUPER CHARGE JUICE
(This is the red guy, it's a variation on an earlier juice recipe but more potent)
1 Beet
1 Stalk Celery
8 Red Apples
6 Carrots
1 Large Knob Ginger
1 Orange
(feel free to add 2 chard leaves if you like)
Run all the ingredients through the juicer & serve over ice! Enjoy & leave a comment if you try any of these out.

No comments :

Post a Comment