Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Love God Wants for You



He is the best thing to have happened to me in a long time. I cannot imagine my life without him, we wait for God's perfect timing to make things possible in our lives and grow stronger, falling more deeply in love with each & every passing day.
Ladies, you want and deserve to have someone who supports, uplifts, listens, hears, has your best interest at heart, soothes your hurts & fears, wants to know all of you, is interested in what you say/do/think/feel, wants to meet your friends & family, makes plans for your present & future, gives you the time & love you deserve, makes an effortless effort, follows through on what he says he will, does not make excuses, knows what he wants & goes after it, lifts you up, is willing to apologize, argues with you but hates every minute of it & can't wait to make up, stays up til dawn hearing you out & comforts you through it all, holds your hand and heart as if they were the most precious thing to him bcs they are, and tells you & wants to show you each and every day how you are loved, cherished, and that you have their whole heart.

Real love is a blessing in your life, not a burden. It brings to the table instead of always taking from it. It's considerate in its kindness, respectful in its touch & proximity, wants nothing but your laughter, joy, peace, and happiness in return. It's not perfection but it loves the imperfect with patience & perseverance, without subterfuge, ulterior motive, envy or fear. When my beloved boldly told me, "I like you, I want you, and I am going to pursue you. Tell me now if this is what you want but know that I am not playing games, I respect you, so I am telling you the truth." I had never heard a man speak to me this way & I knew everything about us together would be different & for the better. I am so blessed to have him & I wish & pray for you all to know, have, and accept that kind of wonderful love in your life.

2 comments :

  1. There is no FEAR in perfect LOVE & I'm your #1 fan too Rbj! #groupieloving lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll always be the first on here, my super special Poppa Bear groupie teehee!

    ReplyDelete