Translate

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Prepping for my Whole 30 Journey


Grocery shopping and health food store stops along with menu planning & meal prep have been the focus for two weeks. It's exciting in it's newness & I do not feel overwhelmed.I am very positive, looking forward to the changes, and really committed to 30days ofWhole foods, loads of rest, exercise, relaxation techniques, proper supplements, and prayer. I feel so blessed right now to have this opportunity, I prayed for this to be possible and I am not going to miss or mess it up. Here is a run down of what Sunday looked like for me.



Last breakfast loaded with gluten-free, cranberry pancake goodness, smothered in butter & maple syrup. I added some turkey bacon & all was right with the world!



Lunch was decadent & joy filled! Had my personal family favourite, crabs legs, latkes, & organic string beans. The garlicky butter was not clarified & it was so good to dip crab into!

Dinner was sushi which was my super bowl dinner because I didn't want pizza, wings, or ribs. I preferred to have something I would really miss & enjoy the most. Plus, I can't do cheese, fried, or pork without getting super sick & eczema ridden. I scarfed the sushi down so fast that I forgot to take a picture, you'll have to forgive me for that one but trust me it was great!

I will try to continue documenting this whole 30 journey with as much honesty, enthusiasm, and picture, as I can. Leave comments, questions, information below.

1 comment :

  1. Mmmh hmmmm I'm super hungry under the blanket looking at your food. I'm not gonna make it!

    ReplyDelete