Translate

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 11 Whole 30 Journey


Morning lovelies! I am back to myself, chocolate cravings have receded & I move forward. It was a day of high nausea, cramps, & serious fatigue. All thanks to the joys of being a woman hav9ng her monthly cycle. Food front was barely there, I ate what I could keep down & drank tons of water or ate fruit. I did enjoy these wonderful locally made rabbit sausages which I thought would be the worst because guilt over eating Thumper weighed heavily. I was fine with it, I guess not actually seeing cute fluffy bunny before helps. Rabbit is a much leaner meat & requires short cooking time on a lower temperature. It's also not as strong a flavour as beef or lamb but has a slightly more gamey taste than chicken while taking on herbs nicely. I was pleasantly surprised the first time I ate these that they were so good. They come in packs of 4 for $8 at the health food store. A bit pricey for some I know but I got 2 meals out of them because I don't eat that much at one sitting. I also discovered that sautéed chard with scrambled eggs taste freaking amazing! I threw a cooked rabbit sausage in with them and had more lacto-kraut on the side, followed by berries & peaches for dessert.
I was stuck on the couch so I decided to be productive and worked on my chunky crochet blanket throw. It's so lovely to see your project come together, we'll be selling these on Etsy in the coming months. That's all folks!
I end on a cute panda bum picture note, smile because you are worthful & loved!

1 comment :

  1. Bugs taste gooood! Wild E Coyote will never know! lol PB is missing out too! I want some ;D Chunky Blanket & Panda bum ftw byeeeee MB.

    ReplyDelete