Translate

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Day 12 Whole 30 Journey & Peach Cardamom Smoothie

Boom!


Yup, that's my neck, chest, & eventually my jawline, in an all out beginning of a serious allergy response. I found my meds. and hurriedly downed them so welts & major spreadage would not happen. I am not sure what triggered it & I am having reservations about this whole 30 program. It's not the most alkaline diet, a serious decision needs to be made as to whether or not to continue. I am going to sleep on it & go from there.
Food was leftovers & very simple so I didn't bother taking pictures but I did make a smoothie so I took that picture.



Peach & Cardamom Smoothie:

1/2-1 Cup peaches
1/2 banana
1 Cup almond milk
1/2 tsp cardamom
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp coconut oil

Blend all & serve over ice!

1 comment :

  1. Looks delicious! I've never heard of cardamom, I'm a food noob! LoL

    ReplyDelete