Translate

Monday, February 16, 2015

Day 14 Whole 30 Journey Ended


So, I have been away from posting because I was not feeling well and I was having serious difficulty with the whole 30 journey as well. After much discussion with my wonderful man who is a personal trainer and specializes in sports nutrition, we came to the conclusion that it was not the best for me. We discussed modifications and I am applying them now. On the 13th day I felt too sick to eat more than soup, tea, and juice, so I didn't bother taking pics or posting. Valentine's was lovely and my booboo and I spent time on Skype doing our anime thing we enjoy so much. I stuck to my EFA smoothie routine and ate lightly because I still wasn't 100%.
I am so grateful for this man, I feel truly blessed to have him in my life. I was feeling guilty not being able to complete the whole 30 but we spoke about it openly, did the pro/con list, and he walked me through some great suggestions. He even found some pics & pins to help. I realized I wasn't failing, I was listening to my body and to someone who is knowledgeable, always having my best interest at heart. I am feeling better and will be posting some delicious recipes shortly. I need you to bear with me, I am making those changes to this blog I mentioned a while back asap & it's taking up any free time I have, when I am not working on the cook book or business. Life is good, I am happy, blessed, loved, productive, and focused. I wish you all the same. Stay beautiful, inside & out!


This recipe will be coming...

1 comment :

  1. Je t'aime pour toujours et à jamais mon amour, Gros bisous! XOXO'S

    ReplyDelete