Translate

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day 4 Whole 30 Journey



Day 4 had me craving pancakes, latkes-the fried potato kind, and runny eggs. I decided to play with the remaining plantain I had & the apples I did not want to lose. It was great because I had that salty/sweet thing I enjoy so much. Lunch was all about chicken salad, lacto-fermented kraut, & vegetables. For dinner I still had some leftovers, so I continued my fish dish & accompanied it with a simple salad. All in all very satisfying, especially the nutty banana bread morning EFA smoothie.
As for physical sensations, it was a quiet day because the snow removal guy woke me before 5am & my body wasn't able to recover as well as I would have liked. It's ok though, sometimes it's good to rest & respect our bodies needs. Recipes will come, I am thinking of doing an e-book but I must finish my other project first; so simply posting them might be best.

No comments :

Post a Comment