Translate

Friday, May 22, 2015

Blowing Out Candles


Hello people! Today is my birthday.
It's been a long year and I am happy to be moving forward to another chapter in my life.
This is how I should be feeling:


However, I am in a rather melancholy mood. There has been some sadness this week owing to something I will leave for this Sunday's post, as I don't feel able to discuss it right now.
For my birthday I am feeling to do something like this:


To be enjoying this on my feet:


To be pampered for a change, with a view:


To be walking this cutie whom I have already chosen a name for, even if she's not here yet:

Or


But how I really feel, is just to be in Pb's arms in our spot. Kinda like this:


Thank you Abba for another day and for the time, love, people, and experiences you have blessed me with.

2 comments :

  1. Awww smackas Rbj, I love you baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Poppa Bear! My number 1 fan xoxoxox

      Delete