Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Panda Love 2


I am icing and resting my ankle from a nasty spill I clumsily took yesteday, boring but there are panda's and loads of panda cooliosity to keep me occupied, so I thought I'd share.

Found this wonderful panda swag, including a t-shirt that is in my future that says panda swag. How adorbs?????
Betsey Johnson has sweet panda earrings, there's an umbrella that needs me and all this other amazing panda gear. Scroll through and you'll see what I mean.

Panda gummies? I wonder what flavour these are? Look at the panda on the booty of the baby pants.

This guy needed a second showing because I said, self, this is too cute!

Panda onesie for the grown, where has this been all my life?

Can you feel the panda love? Maybe one day I will get to hold one of these cuddly sweet babies. For now though, it's time to get another ice pack and wait for my body to do it's thing. What's your panda love or story? Let me know down below & don't forget to subscribe!

1 comment :

  1. You can hold the pandas & feed them milk at the zoo here mama bear. ;p

    ReplyDelete