Translate

Monday, October 12, 2015

Cherry Mojito Bomb Juice


Better believe this tastes like an explosion of deliciousness, has gone off in your mouth!
Helloodles my loverlies!
I know the cherry is not a fall thing but the colour is a rich darkness that lends itself to the fall season and it was part of my juice fast this past week. This is my special treat juice, I usually make it on the day that I am struggling the most to stick it out with my cleanse. It is a pop of intense flavour that is an amazing crowd pleaser, everyone who has tried it really swoons for it.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do, I decided to post something healthy with all the holiday, heavy, rich foods people will be eating.As I have just come off of a cleanse, we're eating a very light meal so this pretty juice will have to suffice. I will be making pie for everyone though, so come back and you'll find it posted here in the days to come.
And to all my fellow Canucks, Happy Thanksgiving!

CHERRY MOJITO BOMB JUICE:
This makes 2 serving of juice
Ingredients:
80 Black Cherries (I used frozen that I defrosted)
2 Mangoes (peeled & cut)
1 Lime, no peel
1 Handful fresh mint

Method:
-Run all through juicer
-Serve over ice and enjoy!
You could put in some alcohol in this if you wanted to get all boozy and festive, if you do have a round for me!

1 comment :