Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Gearing up for February & A Party

                            
Morning lovelies,
I am back from a much needed blog hiatus. I felt kind of burned out after Christmas and needed to step back to regain my blog focus, sometimes writing needs a vaycay to bring back the flow.
I am excited for the next few weeks, you really need to keep checking in. February is coming up and I have a bunch of blog posts for you full of fun DIY, recipes, and Valentine ideas, mingled in with grace and gratitude because God's love should always be the focus. 
I am doing a Valentines DIY love series to share some awesome ideas and because I am missing my Poppa Bear terribly so, blogging keeps him close to heart when I feel down and need ways to share and show love. 
                        
This week, starting Tuesday, I will begin that Valentines series but for now I am doing loads to prepare for tomorrow.
I have two birthday celebrations to bake for, have already begun with gluten-free cupcakes and my black bottom pecan pie. 
          

I will be posting recipes for Valentines day for the cupcakes soon, not sure about the pie as I still am trying to perfect a great gf crust; the filling is deelish though.
            

So, I am wishing you all a lovely start to the weekend and sending loads of love and positive thoughts as I get geared up for what is to come. 
          

No comments :

Post a Comment