Translate

Monday, February 1, 2016

Welcome February!

             
Good morning everyone, it's February the 1st. A new month filled with new days, new blessings, new possibilities and loads of new blog posts too! As you know, I took January off and have been working on the new blog name and am still checking into a new blog home. The name may come sooner than I initially planned but the blog home will still be waiting in the wings for a little while longer. 
I am really looking forward to what this month will bring and all that I will be attempting to pour into it, God willing, it will be very positive and productive. I can't wait to begin February DIY Love series tomorrow. There are going to be fun things to try, gift ideas, different easy and affordable things you can put together and of course, delectable recipes to share; so make sure you keep checking in daily.
A few tid bits about February that you may have forgotten or been unaware of. Did you know that:

                       
Definitely one of my favourite things to do, the fact that a whole month is dedicated to reading is just a happy bonus and perfect excuse to get more books!
And that February has these special days and things to celebrate:
                        
If you were born in February, this is your birthstone, flower, and apparent info about the two:
         

                     
I also stumbled across this date colour wheel that you can have fun with:(In case you needed another reason to have fun)
                 
Personally, this is what I am praying for this month; for myself and my loved one's:
                                 
So, today I say au revoir to January and I send each and everyone of you loads of happy and loving thoughts. Winter can be tough to get through, but it is slowly and surely coming to a close. Keep your chin up, stay positive, get outside and walk, share some hot chocolate and cuddle close to those dear to your heart, get some vitamin D, and remember how marvelous you are. Huge hugs and hot cocoa with marshmallow happy thoughts, for a wonderful start to February! 
                               









No comments :

Post a Comment