Translate

Friday, September 25, 2015

Have Been Super Sick


Good morning lovelies, I am just doing a quick check in for those of you who do read the blog-which I really do appreciate btw. I have been away and would have been blogging up a storm all about my adventures and posting pics with some recipes but my last day away we ate out. It was a gluten free item but I became violently ill from food poisoning. As this takes a while to recover from, lying in bed, reading when my head allows, and resting while embracing the B. R. A. T. diet (bananas, rice, apple sauce, and toast) have been all I can do. I will be making an effort to get some blogging done this weekend and a whole slew of new posts will be coming. Thanks for stopping by, God bless you and here's to your health!

No comments :

Post a Comment